Skip to main content
- UN - The United Nations, Sustainable Development Goals. 17 Goals to transform our world.
- IIASA - International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, (2018), TWI2050 Report: Transformations to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
- IISD, (2018), Sustainable Development Goals Hub.
- UNISDR - United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction, Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030, the first major agreement of the post-2015 development agenda, with seven targets and four priorities for action.
- World Economic Forum The Global Risks Report 2019
- ESPAS - European Strategy and Policy Analysis System, (2017), Financing Sustainability. Triggering Investments for the Clean Economy.
- UNEP - United Nations Environment Programme, (2017), The Emissions Gap synthesis report.
- EU Institute for Security Studies, (2017), What if ... Conceivable crises: unpredictable in 2017, unmanageable in 2020? - 11 crisis scenarios and the EU capacity to respond.
- NOAA - National Centers for Environmental Information, State of the Climate monitoring.
- Pew Research Centre, Megatrends: Climate change and resource scarcity.
- EEA - The European Environment Agency:
- InfoMEA, more than 50 global and regional Multilateral Environmental Treaties.
- FAO - Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, (2016), 2015-2016 El-Niño: early action and response for agriculture, food security and nutrition - report.
- WMO - World Meteorological Organization:
- IPCC - Intergovernmental panel on climate change, (2014), Fifth Assessment Report.
More on this Megatrend