The FuturGov serious game was developed as a part of the The future of government 2030+: A citizen centric perspective of new government models project by an interdisciplinary team.
- Uses people’s anticipatory assumptions about what the future may look like to generate conversations, negotiations and collaborations through a participatory setting.
- Explores new power relations while offering spaces for critical reflections and deliberations.
- Confronts participants’ hopes and expectations about the futures to stimulate the imagination, discuss emerging trends and think strategically about future policy proposals.
- Stimulates collective intelligence and social collaboration to create pathways to solve future challenges and learn about the implications of today’s decisions.
- Offers structured conversations that can examine multiple viewpoints on a given policy and examine socio-political actors’ landscape.
Download the FuturGov Game rules and and everything you need to organize your own session.
Contemporary society is rapidly changing. Social and technological changes are deeply affecting European citizens and re-shaping their interactions with businesses and governments, and with one another.
The Future of Government 2030+: A Citizen Centric Perspective on New Government Models project brings citizens to the centre of the scene. The objective of this project is to explore the emerging societal...
09 Jun 2020
|Knowledge service | Metadata||Foresight|
|Digital Europa Thesaurus (DET)||democracygovernanceparticipatory democracyelectronic government|