The FuturGov serious game was developed as a part of the The future of government 2030+: A citizen centric perspective of new government models project by an interdisciplinary team.
- Uses people’s anticipatory assumptions about what the future may look like to generate conversations, negotiations and collaborations through a participatory setting.
- Explores new power relations while offering spaces for critical reflections and deliberations.
- Confronts participants’ hopes and expectations about the futures to stimulate the imagination, discuss emerging trends and think strategically about future policy proposals.
- Stimulates collective intelligence and social collaboration to create pathways to solve future challenges and learn about the implications of today’s decisions.
- Offers structured conversations that can examine multiple viewpoints on a given policy and examine socio-political actors’ landscape.
Download the FuturGov Game rules and and everything you need to organize your own session.
The Future of Government 2030+: A Citizen Centric Perspective on New Government Models project brings citizens to the centre of the scene. The objective of this project is to explore the emerging societal...