The Migration discussion toolkit helps you to
- explore future of migration scenarios in an interactive format
- connect scientific evidence with personal experience for greater impact
- examine migration issues from the perspective of different actors
- support mutual understanding and collaboration between different actors
- get inspired by easy-to-use guides to set up discussions with smaller and bigger groups
- organise 1.5 hours to a full-day workshop
- use visual aids to facilitate the discussion: scenario and megatrend cards, migrant persona profiles, governance cards, templates for capturing insights, etc.
Soon available also serious board game about migration for young people
The Migration discussion toolkit has so far been used mostly by migration and integration policy and decision makers, civil society, students and academics.
We are currently finalising a serious game format to help young people from age 16 to explore future migration developments. This innovative learning tool will be finalised by the end of 2020 and will be advertised on this website.
Explore the discussion toolkit, supporting materials and the main report with future migration scenarios:
Main report with future migration scenarios and the discussion toolkit:
Visual aids with printing instructions to facilitate the debate:
All-inclusive documentation for one of the most used discussion tools with easy to print and cut supporting materials: