- A future simulation tool to explore possible paths towards the future, in relation to a certain topic
- A solution-oriented approach that applies to any policy topic.
- A serious game to stimulate engagement with stakeholders where you can play the role of business, policymaker, civil society, the public or the media.
Different versions have been developed by the JRC and adapted to different policy fields and contexts. As users grow worldwide, more editions may become available.
- SES is available to any interested party under a Creative Commons licence.
- You are free to use and modify it, but you have to share the results of your adaptations under the same conditions and must attribute the work to its originators.
- We are interested in any feedback on how you plan to use it and returns on experience, please contact us.
You can also join the Scenario Exploration System users group.
Download the explanatory poster for more information about how to use this tool.