This tool was developed to decompose and analyse any complex system so as to identify the key leverage points on which to act if one wants to influence the system.
- It was initially developed by the JRC to analyse the food chain in the context of Delivering on EU food safety and nutrition 2050 – future challenges and policy preparedness (Sustainable food system).
- The tool provides a 1 to 2 day participatory process working in 5 stages
- The Complex System Analyzer is available to any interested party under a Creative Commons licence (CC-BY-SA).
- You are free to use and modify it, but you have to share the results of your adaptations under the same conditions and must attribute the work to its originators.
- We are interested in any feedback on how you plan to use it and returns on experience, please contact us.
Download the instructions and all the material to organise your own session.