We aim to improve actions to reduce food insecurity and malnutrition.
What we do
The Knowledge Centre contributes to better policy making by:
- offering a one-stop source of curated information;
- building a shared understanding of the facts.
- We gather, organise and make accessible the most relevant information, data and tools, in particular from EU services;
- We analyse and synthetise available knowledge;
- We create new knowledge on key topics;
- We promote networking between experts and policy makers.