What we do
The Competence Centre on Microeconomic Evaluation (CC-ME) is a European Commission initiative to support the evaluation function in the European Commission:
- Contributes to better EU regulation and spending through evaluation and data-driven microeconomic analysis of EU policies
- Provides causal evidence on which policy measures work in different areas including social, industrial and environmental policies
- Advises EU institutions and Member States on the use of good quality impact evaluations
- Brings together researchers, policymakers and other experts in the field of impact evaluation
- Builds capacity among policy makers on impact evaluation.