The Competence Centre on Microeconomic Evaluation (CC-ME) is a European Commission initiative to support the evaluation function in the European Commission.
The Competence Centre on Microeconomic Evaluation
- Contributes to better EU regulation and spending through evaluation and data-driven microeconomic analysis of EU policies;
- Provides causal evidence on which policy measures work in different areas including social, industrial and environmental policies;
- Advises EU institutions and Member States on the use of good quality impact evaluations.
- Brings together researchers, policymakers and other experts in the field of impact evaluation;
- Builds capacity among policy makers on impact evaluation.
Knowledge4Policy (K4P) supports evidence-based policymaking: bridging the world of policymakers — who ideally develop public policy based on sound scientific evidence — and the scientists who develop that evidence in the first place.