- Through its Bioeconomy Strategy, the EU is committed to ensuring that the bioeconomy’s economic and social benefits go hand in hand with environmental benefits.
- To help achieve its objectives, the European Commission has launched a Bioeconomy Monitoring System.
- This new system provides comprehensive, robust and reliable information to monitor all areas of the bioeconomy.
- Its interactive dashboard allows to track the bioeconomy’s progress towards sustainability in the EU and its Member States.
- Active engagement of experts from EU Member States, academia and international organisations will ensure that the Monitoring System remains a functional and up-to-date tool.
- The monitoring system is in continuous improvement: new features and enhancements will be introduced regularly.
Explore the dashboard and stay tuned for new updates!
How to cite: Knowledge Centre for Bioeconomy: https://knowledge4policy.ec.europa.eu/bioeconomy/monitoring_en