Are you working at national, regional and local level in government, parliament, academia or civil society on improving the use of scientific evidence for policy-making?
Would you like to learn more about Europe’s best practice in evidence-informed policy-making?
Would you be interested in developing your ideas and projects for stronger science for policy eco-systems with like-minded professionals from all over Europe?
If you responded yes to any of the questions, then you are at the right place and we want to hear from you.
We are committed to learning more about, strengthening and connecting science for policy ecosystems across the European Union and within its Member States (MS) through different approaches including
- co-creation analytical workshops
- institutional capacity-building exercises
- mapping of best practices across the EU and its Member States
- knowledge exchange and mutual learning experiences
- improving current EU policies and public administration to reinforce the value of evidence-informed policymaking and
- nurturing a European and global community of knowledge mobilisers and science for policy practitioners
Our projects provide answers to the above questions using different approaches, which you can explore below.