This report summarises the key conclusions, proceedings and evaluation of the 11th TTO circle plenary meeting held in Sophia Antipolis (France) on 28 & 29 June 2018. This meeting was organised by JRC in collaboration with INRIA and the main topics were related to Innovative ecosystems, IP and Block-chain and IP models for associated collaboration.
The meeting was structured around the following 5 main sessions:
- "Novelties in next Framework Programme for R&I" focused to explore the new initiatives for RTOs in the framework of FP9 programme. European Commission representatives presented the innovative instruments supporting technology transfer and innovation.
- "Tech Transfer: Innovation Ecosystems" was dedicated on technology transfer within innovation ecosystems. Innovative ecosystems in Europe were presented.
- "Blockchain, IP and technology transfer" aimed to explore the RTOs opportunities related to Block-chain technologies. Furthermore, RTOs opportunities, challenges, barriers and synergies related to blockchain were debated.
- "Trends in intellectual property and technology transfer" was focused on IP models for associating collaboration. Developing a role for IP and associated TT deals & collaboration agreements were discussed.
- "TTO circle: developing the strategy for the future" was dedicated to the TTO circle board members in order to present concrete proposals for collaborative activities.
Basic data on enterprises by NACE Rev. 2 activity and size class, expresed in absolute number and percentage. Basic information includes share of employees with university education...
Data on business enterprise expenditure on R&D by economic activity (NACE Rev. 2), expressed in euro per inhabitant, million euro, million units of national currency, purchasing...
Share this page