Average water content in grams per 100 grams Foods Sweden Italy France Slovakia Apple with skin, raw 85.1 85.6 85.3 86.5 Carrot, raw...
- AFSSA (2007) Agence française de sécurité sanitaire des aliments, French Food Safety Agency, Protein Intake: dietary intake, quality requirements and recommendations. Executive overview of the AFSSA report.
- ANSES (2017) Agence nationale de sécurité sanitaire de l’alimentation, de l’environnement et du travail, French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety, Étude individuelle nationale des consommations alimentaires 3 (INCA 3)
- Bauer et al. Evidence-Based Recommendations for Optimal Dietary Protein Intake in Older People: A Position Paper From the PROT-AGE Study Group. JAMDA 14 (2013) 542e559
- Danskernes kostvaner (2011-2013), Dietary habits in Denmark 2011-2013, Main results
- Deer RR, Volpi E. Protein Intake and Muscle Function in Older Adults. Current opinion in clinical nutrition and metabolic care. 2015;18(3):248-253.
- Der Österreichische Ernährungsbericht (2012), Austrian Study on Nutritional Status (ASNS)
- DGE , Deutsche gesellschaft für ernährung, The German Nutrition Society voluntary quality standards for meals in specific locations with requirements for total protein for a menu plan
- Dutch National Food Consumption Survey (2011) Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the environment
- Dutch National Food Consumption Survey Older Adults (2013) Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the environment
- EC (2006) Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council on nutrition and health claims made on foods; Official Journal of the European Union (2006). L 404/9-24
- EC (2011) European Commission Notice of 13.7.2017 relating to the provision of information on substances or products causing allergies or intolerances as listed in Annex II of Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers. C(2017) 4864 final
- EC (2016) European Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/127 of 25 September 2015 supplementing Regulation (EU) No 609/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the specific compositional and information requirements for infant formula and follow-on formula and as regards requirements on information relating to infant and young child feeding
- EC website, EU Registry on nutrition and health claims (accessed 25/10/2016
- EC(2006) European Commission Directive 2006/141/EC of 22 December 2006 on infant formulae and follow-on formulae and amending Directive 1999/21/EC (2006). Official Journal of the European Union. L401/1
- EFSA (2012) European Food Safety Authority, Scientific Opinion on Dietary Reference Values for protein. EFSA Journal 2012; 10(2):2557
- EFSA (2014) European Food Safety Authority, Scientific Opinion on the evaluation of allergenic foods and food ingredients for labelling purposes. EFSA Journal 2014;12(11):3894
- Enquête de consommation Alimentaire 2014-2015, Belgium
- EsKiMo (2007), Ernährungsstudie als KiGGS-Modul, Nutrition module in the German Health Interview and Examination Survey for Children and Adolescents
- EU (2011) Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 of the European parliament and of the Council on the provision of food information to consumers. Official Journal of the European Union (2011) L 304 p. 18–63
- EU (2013) Regulation No 609/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 June 2013 on food intended for infants and young children, food for special medical purposes, and total diet replacement for weight control and repealing Council Directive 92/52/EEC, Commission Directives 96/8/EC, 1999/21/EC, 2006/125/EC and 2006/141/EC, Directive 2009/39/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Regulations (EC) No 41/2009 and (EC) No 953/2009 (2013). Official Journal of the European Union, L181/35
- FAO (2002) Food and Agriculture Organization, Food and nutrition paper 77: Food Energy – methods of analysis and conversion factors (chapter 2). Report of a technical workshop Rome, 3-6 December 2002
- FAO (2013) Food and Agriculture Organization, Dietary protein quality evaluation in human nutrition. Report of a FAO Expert Consultation.
- FAO and the University of Oxford (2016), Plates, pyramids and planets-Developments in national healthy and sustainable dietary guidelines: a state of play assessment
- FINDIET (2013) The National FINDIET 2012 Survey
- Fineli; Finnish National Food Composition Database (Website) (accessed 07/11/2016)
- IAN-AF (2017) Inquérito Alimentar Nacional e de Atividade Física, National Food, Nutrition and Physical Activity survey
- INRAN-SCAI (2010), The third Italian National Food Consumption Survey, INRAN-SCAI 2005–06 – Part 1: Nutrient intakes in Italy
- JRC (2014) Joint Research Centre Science and policy reports, Mapping of National School Food Policies across the EU 28 plus Norway and Switzerland
- NDNS (2014) National Diet and Nutrition Syrvey, Results from Years 1, 2, 3 and 4 (combined) of the Rolling Programme (2008/2009 – 2011/2012)
- NNR (2012) Nordic Nutrition Recommendations 5th Ed
- Norkost (2012) Norwegian National Dietary Survey 2010-2011
- Nutrition reference intake values for the German Speaking Countries D-A-CH ed 2, update 1, Bonn, 2016
- NVS II (2008), Nationale Verzehrsstudie, German National Food Consumption Survey
- Present Knowledge in Nutrition (2012) – 10th edition. Wiley-Blackwell
- Riksmaten (2012) Swedish Food Survey 2010-2011
- WCRF (2007) World Cancer Fund/ American Institute for Cancer Research, Nutrition, Physical Activity, and the Prevention of Cancer: a Global Perspective.
- WHO/ FAO/ UNU (2007) World Health Organization/ Food and Agriculture Organization/ United Nations University, Protein and amino acid requirements in human nutrition; Report of a joint FAO/WHO/UNU Expert Consultation Technical Report Series No 935. WHO, Geneva (2007)
|Originally Published | Last Updated|
13 Nov 2020 | 08 Apr 2021
|Knowledge service | Metadata||Health Promotion Knowledge Gateway |Risk factors of non-communicable diseases |Protein|
|Digital Europa Thesaurus (DET)||health policy|
Reported intakea is based on publicly available data compiled by Prof. I...
Reported intakea is based on publicly available data...