The list of Eurostat migration-related tables provides details on the Eurostat data which the Knowledge Centre for Migration & Development focuses on.
This one-stop portal houses technical resources such as policy briefs, research papers and relevant data/profiles at country, regional and global level at the nexus of migration and health.
The Migration Health Research Portal serves as a repository of all:
- Migration and Health Publications (including: research papers, technical reports, policy briefs, health profiles, training manuals/guides and factsheets)
- Migration Health Projects (Completed/Ongoing from around the globe)
- Migration Health and Development Global Scholars Network (MHADRI)
- Migration Health Research Bulletin (bi-monthly newsletter)
- Upcoming Events relevant to Migration and Health
The site serves as a practical platform for connecting research experts/scholars, learning about migration health research initiatives globally, and improving evidence-based policy and practice. Upcoming Events relevant to Migration and Health are also presented. We are currently working to build a global database of all migration and health research publications via an open source platform, searchable by typology of migrant and topic such as mental health, nutrition, etc.
The index evaluates policy efforts against human trafficking in the three prime areas of prosecution; protection and prevention (3Ps) worldwide.
The Commitment to Development Index ranks 27 of the world’s richest countries on policies that affect the more than five billion people living in poorer nations.