The European climate adaptation platform Climate-ADAPT aims to support Europe in adapting to climate change. It is an initiative of the European Commission in collaboration with the European Environment Agency (EEA) helping users to access and share information on:
- Expected climate change in Europe
- Current and future vulnerability of regions and sectors
- National and transnational adaptation strategies
- Adaptation case studies and potential adaptation options
- Tools that support adaptation planning
This report examines different forms of diaspora finance around the world. Diaspora finance involves remittances, understood as inter-personal financial transfers between migrants and their...
Innovative data refers to new forms of data generated from non-traditional sources, such as internet, Mobile Network Operators, social media platforms. They can offer...