The Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice and support...
Innovative data refers to new forms of data generated from non-traditional sources, such as internet, Mobile Network Operators, social media platforms. They can offer timely information complementing official statistics and can be used in forecasting, now-casting and scenario-building activities.
- Use of timely Big data to complement official statistics
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Ethics and privacy issues on the use of big data containing personal data
- Human mobility
- Public-private partnership, data 4 good
- Migration now-casting and forecasting
Resources, news and more relevant to this Topic:
The dataset contains information about how subnational geographical areas cluster with in terms of human mobility measured through Mobile Network Operator (MNO) data...
Historical air traffic data, processed and provided by SABRE. Monthly air traffic information on the number of passengers and the average price per ticket, for every couple...