Innovative data refers to new forms of data generated from non-traditional sources, such as internet, Mobile Network Operators, social media platforms. They can offer...
Other data complementing the UCDP/PRIO Armed Conflict Dataset
Related data projects include collecting more fully specified conflict start and end dates to aid in the study of the duration of violence; creating "conflict polygons" to pinpoint the geography of war within a given country; and adding figures for yearly combat deaths.
- Onset and Duration of Intrastate Conflict
- Conflict Site
- Battle Deaths Data -Data on religious cleavages and civil war
- The USD (Urban Social Disorder) dataset records urban ‘social disorder’ events occurring in capitals and other major cities across the developing world.
- The GEO-SVAC dataset offers geolocation of conflict events involving actors reported to have perpetrated sexual violence.
- The ACLED (Armed Conflict Location and Event Data) dataset codes exact locations; dates; and additional characteristics of individual battle events in states affected with civil war.