In January 2020, the Council of Ministers approved the National Artificial Intelligence strategy of Cyprus (Cyprus, 2019a).
Cyprus will focus on the following priority areas:
- Cultivating talent, skills and lifelong learning;
- Increasing the competitiveness of businesses through support initiatives towards research and innovation and maximising opportunities for networking and partnerships;
- Improving the quality of public services through the use of digital and AI-related applications;
- Creating national data areas;
- Developing ethical and reliable AI.
The AI Landscape (2009 - 2018) Dashboard and AI Worldwide Ecosystem in 2009-2018 report provide an overview and analysis of the European AI landscape including:
- research centres,
- testing facilities,
- data infrastructures,
- start-ups and digital innovation hubs (DIH).
Explore the AI Landscape dashboard for your country to discover:
- who are the key players,
- in which technologies they specialise,
- how they are distributed,
- how they are connected to each other,
- how innovation spreads through the network,
- which technologies are consolidating.
Share this page